Matthew Beckstead Law wants to STOP the Nevada State Board of Nursing from wrongly, unfairly, or unexpectedly branding Nevada’s nurses with a permanent, indelible Scarlet Letter on their permanent records. Sometimes, this heavy-handed approach is highly prejudicial and far outweighs the benefits to the public in the Board of Nursing’s important mission to protect the public. We want to help put a stop to the shame & humiliation which can travel around the country and affect other state licenses and cause additional fees and expenses. Please consider the following questions:
- ARE YOU A LICENSED NEVADA NURSE WHOSE LICENSURE WAS WRONGLY, UNFAIRLY, OR UNEXEPECTEDLY AFFECTED BY THE NEVADA STATE BOARD OF NURSING’S DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS AGAINST YOU?
- DID YOU FAIL TO RECEIVE NOTICE OF A PENDING LICENSE-RENEWAL DEADLINE?
- ARE YOU EMBARRASSED OR ASHAMED BY THE PUBLIC NATURE OF YOUR DISCIPLINE?
- DO YOU FEEL THAT YOU WERE WRONGLY DISCIPLINED BY THE STATE BOARD?
- DO YOU HAVE AN OTHERWISE “CLEAN” RECORD WITH THE STATE BOARD?
- DID THE STATE BOARD ASK YOU TO SIGN-AWAY YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS?
- HAS A MINOR LICENSING ISSUE CAUSED MAJOR HEADACHES FOR YOUR CAREER PATH OR JOB PROSPECTS?
If you answered yes to some or all of these questions, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call or email Matthew Beckstead Law, LLC, immediately, to schedule a free consultation — (702) 430-4513, firstname.lastname@example.org.
You pay no attorney’s fees unless we win.*
Matthew B. Beckstead, Esq.